|Prof.Blasé Carabello||Mount Sinai Beth Israel||New York||USA|
|Dr.Bhavin Dalal||Oakland University William Beaumont Medical School||Michigan||USA|
|Prof.Uri Elkayam||University of Southern California||California||USA|
|Dr.Ramesh Gowda||Mount Sinai Beth Israel & Brooklyn Hospital||New York||USA|
|Dr.Ashit Jain||Washington Hospital||California||USA|
|Dr.Samir Kapadia||Cleveland Clinic||Ohio||USA|
|Dr.Neil Mehta||Cleveland Clinic Lerner College of Medicine of CWRU||Ohio||USA|
|Dr.Navin Nanda||University of Alabama||Alabama||USA|
|Dr.Ravi Ramani||University of Pittsburgh Medical Centre||Pittsburgh||USA|
|Dr.Dipesh Shah||University of Pittsburgh Medical Centre||Pittsburgh||USA|
|Dr.Kris Vijay||Scottsdale Healthcare Research Institute||Arizona||USA|
|Dr.Khusrav Bajan||Dr.Dhiren Joshi||Dr.Paul Ramesh|
|Dr.K.L Balakrishnan||Dr.T.S Kler||Dr.Banshi Saboo|
|Dr.Jose Chacko||Dr.Kewal Krishnan||Dr.Kunal Sarkar|
|Dr.Anuj Clerk||Dr.Rajeev Maikhuri||Dr.Sujay Shad|
|Dr.Chirag Desai||Dr.Tiven Marwah||Dr.Navneet Shah|
|Dr.Mahadev Desai||Dr.Sunil Mehta||Dr.Parag Shah|
|Dr.Sumir Dubey||Dr.Pranjal Modi||Dr.Bhawana Somaaya|
|Dr.AGK Gokhale||Dr.Y.K. Oza||Dr.Manoj Vithalani|
|Dr.Asit Hegde||Dr.Deepak Patel||Dr.Bhavin Jankharia|
|Dr.Mayur Patel||Dr.Vivek Jawali||Dr.Sanjeev Phatak|
Dr. Hemang Ambani – M.B.M.S. ( Joint Replacement Surgeon) – India
- Director, full time Orthopaedic and Joint Replacement Surgeon CIMS Hospital, Science city road, Ahmedabad.
- Director & Founder member of Joint Replacement Associates Shree Orthocare Pvt Ltd-(1st dedicated group of Joint replacement surgeons in Gujarat).
- Special Panel Orthopaedic Surgeon, Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO), Oil & Natural Gas Corporation Ltd. (ONGC), Physical Research Laboratory (PRL).
- Orthopedic and Joint Replacement surgeon working in the field of orthopedics for more than 2 decades.
- Had completed fellowship in Hip and Knee Replacement Surgery & Revision replacement surgery in Atlanta, USA.
- He had visited Chulalongkorn University Banqkok for Minimally invasive revision hip & knee surgery.
- He has recently visited Indina hospital. Indinapolish for knowledge Sharing about recent advances in revision hip a knee replacement surgery.
- Knee expert training Navigation at Wurzburg, Germany.
- Organized multiple CMES for Medical Practioners (IMA, Bhavnagar, Nadiad, Sabarmati, Himmatnagar, Bavala, Balasinor, Palitana, Porbandar, Botad and Bhuj).
Dr. Hemang Baxi – MD, DM, FACC, FESC – India
- Interventional Cardiologist. Director, CIMS Hospital. Post Graduate in Medicine (B J Medical College, Ahmedabad).
- Gold medal in Doctorate of Medicine (DM).
- Has authored many research papers and has extensive experience in the fields of clinical and interventional cardiology.
- He has performed more than 5000 Coronary Angioplasty & He is one of the Pioneer in Primary Angioplasty in Myocardial Infarction (PAMI) in Gujarat.
- Dr. Hemang Baxi has received the prestigious Fellowship of American College of Cardiology (FACC) & Fellowship of European Society of Cardiology (FESC) Award.
Dr. Devang C. Bhavsar – MD – India
- Consultant Radiation Oncologist at CIMS Cancer Center.
- Ex. Associate Professor and post graduate teacher at Gujarat Cancer & Research Center.
- One of the pioneers of Image Guided Radiotherapy technique in India. Special interest in Neuro Oncology, Prostate Cancers & SRS. Very active in social activities like cancer awareness camps.
Dr. Niren Bhavsar – MD – India
- Consultant Cardiac Anaesthesiologist.
- Has done his graduation and post-graduation (MD) in Anaesthesiology from M.P. Shah Medical College, Jamnagar.
- He was trained for Cardiac Anaesthesia at U.N. Mehta KRC, Ahmedabad.
- He received advance training for Minimally invasive surgery at leipzig , Germany.
- His key interest areas are perioperative transesophageal echo and perioperative intensive care.
- He specialize in high risk Heart Surgeries, Ecmo, Heart Failure Surgeries, LVAD and Surgeries for Complex Congenital Heart Diseases.
Dr. Milan Chag – MD, DM, DNB, FACC – India
- Managing Director, CIMS Hospital and Interventional cardiologist.
- Trained at Jaslok Hospital and Research Center, Mumbai; Christian Medical College, Vellore and Sanjay Gandhi Postgraduate Institute, Lucknow.
- One of the highest volume Interventionalist of India, with 25 years of experience in Cardiology, he is appointed as a post-graduate teacher in Cardiology by National Board of Examination.
- He has been awarded “Lifetime Achievement Award In Cardiovascular Science, Medicine And Surgery” by International Academy of Cardiovascular Sciences, Winnipeg, Canada, February 2011.
Dr. Anish Chandarana – MD, DM, FACC – India India
- Interventional Cardiologist, Executive Director, CIMS Hospital. Brilliant academic record with many gold medals at graduate, post graduate and doctorate levels.
- Has a keen interest in Clinical Cardiology, Non-invasive Cardiology & Interventional Cardiology and has been a pioneer in establishing PAMI (Angioplasty in Acute Heart Attack) program, and a part of many National & International Research Projects, papers and has extensive teaching experience.
- Former Assistant Professor at Institute of Cardiology and Research Center, Civil Hospital, Ahmedabad.
Dr. Amit Chitaliya – MBBS, D.Ped, FPCC, Fellowship Ped. Cardiac Critical Care (Berlin) – India
- Consultant Neonatal & Pediatric intensivist, Incharge Pediatric Critical Care Services-CIMS Hospital. Graduate and Post graduate(pediatrics)-BJ Medical College, Ahmedabad.
- Completed “Fellowship in Pediatric Cardiac Critical Care” from Narayana Hrudayalaya, Bangalore.
- He brings along wide experience in neonatology and pediatric critical care from various known institutes across the globe like Charite’ Institute-Germany and had extensive training upon HFOV, ECMO and pediatric F.O. Bronchoscopy from German Heart Institute-Berlin & ERS – France.
- He had developed Pioneering work in pediatric airway disorders & Fibre optic Bronchoscopy in Gujarat.
- He has been Awarded Post Graduate in Pediatric Nutrition in 2014-2015 from Boston University.
Dr. Bhavin D Dalal – MBBS, MD, DNB, MNAMS, FCCP – USA
- Assistant Professor, Oakland University William Beaumont Medical School, Rochester, MI USA
- Department of Internal Medicine
Division of Pulmonary Critical Care Sleep Medicine
- Teaching Medical students (M1-M4), Residents and fellows (Didactic and clinical)
- Mentor for Premed students, med students, residents and fellows
- M1/M2 Course Director, Oakland University William Beaumont Medical School, Rochester, MI USA
- Member, Admission committee, Oakland University William Beaumont Medical School, Rochester, MI USA
- Staff physician, Department of Internal Medicine, Division of Pulmonary Critical Care Sleep Medicine, William Beaumont Health System, Royal Oak, MI 48073
- Fellow, American College of Chest Physician (FCCP)
- Awarded the “Teacher of the Year 2014”Beaumont Health System, Internal Medicine
- Been a part of many peer reviewed publications, reviewer of many academic journal
- Published various abstract and has been a faculty at leading conferences
Dr. Hiren Dholakia – MD, PDCC – India
- Cardiac Anaesthetist & Intensivist.
- Has done his graduation & post graduation from Baroda Medical College and Post Doctoral Fellowship (PDCC) in Cardiovascular Anaesthesia from Shree Chitra Institute, Trivandrum.
- Has worked as a Consultant Cardiac Anaesthetist at India’s premier Cardiac institutes like Amrita Institute, Kochi, Escorts Heart Institute – New Delhi, Asian Heart Institute-Mumbai.
- Specializes in Adult as well as Paediatric Cardiac Anaesthesia and also in Anaesthetic Management of Non Surgical Cardiac Interventional Procedure.
- He has good exposure in Intra operative tee.
Prof. Uri Elkayam – MD – USA
- Professor of Medicine and Professor of Obstetrics and Gynecology at the University of Southern California in Los Angeles.
- Previously Chief of cardiology at USC university hospital and director of the Heart Failure Program of the University of Southern California.
- Presently Director of the Heart Failure Program at Los Angeles County+USC medical center and the maternal cardiology program.
- Dr. Elkayam clinical and research interests include congestive heart failure, cardiovascular pharmacology, vascular biology, the cardio- renal syndrome and heart disease in pregnancy.
- His publications include over 200 peer review articles and 80 book chapters. He also co-edited 3 editions of the books, “Cardiac Problems in Pregnancy” and “Principle and Practice of Medical Therapy in Pregnancy”.
- Dr Elkayam is a member of many national and international committees and scientific advisory boards and of the editorial boards of the American Journal of Cardiology, Cardiology, Cardiology in Review , Heart, JACC heart failure and Journal of cardiovascular pharmacology and Therapeutics and a past member of the editorial boards of JACC and the Journal of Cardiac Failure. A much sought after speaker, Dr Elkayam has lectured extensively locally, nationally and internationally.
Dr. TKB Ganapathy – D.N.B., Neurosurgery – Neuro-Spine Surgeon – India
- Graduation & post graduation from MPSMC Jamnagar 1987-97.
- Trained and qualified in Neuro surgery from Apollo Hospital Chennai 1999 to 2006.
- Worked as full time Neuro spine Surgeon at H.J.Doshi Hospital Rajkot 2006-2010 and Sterling Hospital Rajkot & Kutch from 2010 to 2014.
- He is working in CIMS Hospital as a full time Neuro & Spine Surgeon from 2014 November.
- CIMS Neurosurgery Department is fully equipped with high end Microscope, CUSA, Neuroendoscope etc. to manage the complete spectrum of Neuro-Spine Surgery.
Dr. Satya Gupta- MD, DM, FESC, FACC – India
- Director, CIMS Hospital. Has done his basic medical education in Rajasthan and DM from Christian Medical College, Vellore. Former Tutor in Cardiology and Senior Registrar at Christian Medical College, Vellore.
- Completed Interventional Cardiology Fellowship from Pitie – Salpetriere University Hospital, Paris(France). During fellowship, got trained in radial Angiographies & Angioplasties.
- Has many publications in reputed National and International journals.
- Has been honored by many national authorities for best social services in the medical field in different regions of Rajasthan & Gujarat.
- Invited by Tajikistan Government to set up cath lab there.
- He did many radial angiographies and angioplasties there.
- Acknowledged by President of Tajikistan for performing radial angiography and angioplasty for the first time in the country.
- Recently awarded Fellowship of European Society of Cardiology (FESC) at Netherlands & Fellowship of American Collage of Cardiology (FACC) at Washington DC.
Dr. Ashit Jain – M.D., F.A.C.C. – USA
- Interventional Cardiologist, CEO and Founder, California Cardiovascular Consultants Medical Associates, Fremont, California
- Site Principal Investigator for 31 multi-center clinical research trials
- CEO and Founder California Hospitalist Medical Corporation
- CEO and Founder, Mission Cardiovascular Research Institute, Fremont, California
- At Washington Hospital, Fremont, California
- Director, Cardiac Catheterization Laboratories
- Director, Peripheral Vascular Disease Services
- Director, Stroke Program
- Director, Critical Care Unit
- Chairman, Critical Care Committee
- Chairman, Peripheral Vascular Disease Committee
- Member, various medical staff committees
- Served as Chairman of Medicine Department
- A renowned expert for Invasive-Interventional Cardiovascular and Endovascular Diseases: Catheterization, PTCA, atherectomy, stents, laser, IVUS, aneurysm endografting, peripheral vascular interventions including carotid, renal, iliac, SFA, and below the knee, endovenous ablation.
- Voted as Top 5% cardiologist in the Nation by US News
- Leading faculty at international conferences
- Site investigator for numerous clinical and research trials
- Authored various abstracts and other publications
Dr. Kinjal R. Jani – MD – India
- Consultant Radiation Oncologist at CIMS Cancer Center.
- Gold medalist for ENT in MBBS. Received the first rank award from Gujarat Cancer Society in 2005.
- One of the highest experience of Image Guided Radiotherapy in India.
- Special interests in Head & Neck Oncology, Prostate Cancers & Breast Cancers. Very active in social activities like cancer awareness talks and camps.
Dr. Samir R. Kapadia – MD – USA
- Section head, Interventional Cardiology, Cleveland Clinic
- Director, Sones Cardiac Catheterization Laboratories, Cleveland Clinic
- Program Director, Interventional Cardiology Fellowship, Cleveland Clinic
- Interventional Cardiologist, Cleveland Clinic
- Did his medical schooling from Smt. N.H.L.M. Medical College, Gujarat, India, 1989
- Research Fellowship Cell Biology and Molecular Cardiology, Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, TX, 1993 – 95
- Clinical Fellowship Cardiology, Cleveland Clinic Foundation, Cleveland, Ohio, 1995–98
- Fellowship Interventional Cardiology; Coronary, Peripheral and Carotid Interventions, Cleveland Clinic Foundation, Cleveland, Ohio1998–2000
- MEMBERS of American College of Cardiology (Fellow), American Heart Association (Member) and Society for Vascular Medicine and Biology
- Awarded the 2004-14 Top Docs, Cleveland Magazine, 2013 Innovator Award, Cleveland Clinic, 2012 Innovator Award, Cleveland Clinic
- Member of the Cath PCI Steering Committee, NCDR, 2013 -, Member of Program Director Committee, SCAI, 2013
- Been on editorial board of leading medical journal
- Principal Investigator in numerous clinical trials
- Published numerous book, chapter and over abstracts and a part of peer-reviewed publications
Dr. Vipul Kapoor – MD, DNB (Gen. Medicine), DNB (Cardiology), MNAMS, FESC – India
- Consultant Interventional Cardiologist at CIMS Hospital.
- Dr. Vipul Kapoor has passed his MBBS from B. J. Medical College, Ahmedabad in 1996 and MD (Medicine) from L G General Hospital, Ahmedabad in 2000.
- Post that he did DNB (Cardiology) from Care Hospital, Hyderabad, in 2006.
- After that he was working as Interventional Cardiologist at Sterling Hospital, Ahmedabad from 2007 to 2012. Post which he was working as Interventional Cardiologist at Narayana Hospital, Ahmedabad from 2012 till May 2015.
- Has vast clinical experience of almost 10 years of Cardiology practice in Echocardiography, Adult Coronary & Peripheral Interventions, Device Closures, Pacemakers etc.
Dr. Surabhi Madan – MD, FID (Fellowship in Infectious Diseases) – India – Infectious Diseases Consultant
- She has been trained in Infectious Diseases at P.D. Hinduja Hospital, Mumbai, One of the Pioneer institutes of the country.
- She has passed M.B.B.S. and M.D. (General Medicine) from Government Medical College, Surat, Gujarat ( Gold Medalist).
- Dr. Surabhi has been a part of International Course in Clinical Tropical Medicine at CMC Vellore in 2013.
- She is an active member of Infection Diseases Society of America. She has published papers and articles in various journals and presented her work in national and international conferences.
Dr. Neil Mehta – MBBS, MS, FACP – USA
- Associate Professor of Medicine – Cleveland Clinic Lerner College of Medicine of CWRU
- Director of Education Technology – Cleveland Clinic
- Director of Center for Online Medical Education and Training – Cleveland Clinic
- Adjunct Faculty member for the Master’s in Education in Adult Learning and Development degree program — a collaborative program between Cleveland Clinic and Cleveland State University
- Web Editor – Journal of General Internal Medicine
- Co-course Director – “Become a Digital Citizen – Technology in Health Care Education” Harvard Macy Institute; Annual 5 day course offered in October since 2013
- Project Lead – “Cleveland Clinic – IBM Watson” collaboration on “Watson goes to medical school”.
- Project Lead – “Cleveland Clinic – Microsoft” collaboration on use of technology in healthcare education and preparing our learners for practicing in the digital age. This includes exploring the use of HoloLens, Surface Hubs and Microsoft Band in education and practice.
Dr. Pranav Modi – MCh (CVTS) – India
- Chief consultant, Department of Thoracic & Vascular Surgery, CIMS.
- He Has done his basic medical education from NHL Medical College, Ahmedabad. and MCh from Maulana Azad medical College, Delhi.
- Has developed special interest in the field of advanced thoracic & vascular surgery and he has published many articles on his name in reputed journals along with case presentation at various conferences.
- He has mastered peripheral arteries bypasses, radiofrequency ablation of varicose veins, complicated thoracotomies and lung cancer surgery.
Dr. Ajay Naik – MD, DM, DNB, FACC, FHRS – India
- Cardiac Electrophysiologist and Director, CIMS Hospital.
- Director of Arrhythmia and Heart Failure Device Division, CIMS Hospital.
- Born and educated in Mumbai. DM and DNB in Cardiology at KEM Hospital, Parel, Mumbai.
- Fellowship in Cardiac Electrophysiology at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center, Los Angeles, California, USA.
- Fellow of American College of Cardiology (USA), Fellow of Heart Rhythm Society(USA).
- Several publications in reputed international journals.
- International & National Faculty for Cardiac Electrophysiology.
Dr. Dhaval Naik – MS (Gold Medalist) DNB (CTS) – India
- Cardiothoracic Surgeon, CIMS Hospital.
- Cardio-thoracic surgery training (DNB) in Apollo Hospitals, Chennai, under Dr. M.R. Girinath. Fellowship in Cardiac Surgery at Royal Prince Alfred Hospital, Sydney, Australia under Dr. Mathew Bayfield and Dr. Paul Bannon.
- Affiliated with Sydney Cardiothoracic Surgeon Group, Sydney, Australia. Fellow, Minimal Invasive Cardiac Surgery at Heart Center, Leipzig, Germany under Dr. Mohr.
- Pioneer in Minimal Invasive Cardiac Surgery programme in Gujarat.
- Director, ECMO Services at CIMS Hospital.
Prof Navin Nanda – M.D., D.Sc(Hon), D.Sc(Med)(Hon), FACC, FAHA, FISCU(D) – Distinguished Professor of Medicine and Cardiovascular DiseaseUniversity of Alabama at Birmingham, Birmingham, Alabama USA
- Pioneer in Echocardiography and Cardiovascular Ultrasound.
- First to discover the pulmonary valve by echo.
- First to diagnose a bicuspid aortic valve by echo
- Invented treadmill exercise echocardiography
- Introduced color Doppler to the USA, Developed currently used techniques for emiquantitation of mitral, aortic and tricuspid valve regurgitation severity.
- Invented the technique of transypharyngeal and transgastric ultrasound
- Developed the clinical technique of 3-dimensional transesophageal echocardiography
- Pioneered use of echocardiography in cardiac pacing and electrophysiology
- First to study and show high incidence of myocardial infarction in young adults in India and also relationship of diabetes mellitus to myocardial infarction.
- Over 1000 scientific publications
- 6 videotext books and/or CDs.
- Comprehensive Textbook of Echocardiography (2014), the largest book of echocardiography in the world
- Recognized as Father of Echocardiography/Father of Modern Echocardiography by world wide associations of Cardiology and Echo Cardiography.
Institutions and Awards named after him
- Dr. Navin C. Nanda National Institute of Echocardiography and Cardiovascular Research, Moolchand Hospital, Delhi, India
- Three prominent Echocardiography Laboratories named after him in India
- NRI Medical College and Hospital in Guntur District
- Multispecialty Hospital in Jalandhar
- Multispeciality Hospital in Ropar, Punjab
Dr. Keyur Parikh – MD (USA), FCSI, FACC, FSCAI- India
- Chairman, CIMS Hospital. One of the senior most Interventional Cardiologists of India associated with pioneering invasive and interventional cardiology work in India, triple diplomats of Board of Internal Medicine, Cardiology & Interventional Cardiology (having lived in USA from 1982-1995).
- Awarded the Order of William Harvey by American College of Cardiology in 1991 and Prestigious “Distinguished International Service Award” by the American College of Cardiology in 2004.
- Faculty of International Conferences – ACC, Euro-PCR, ESC, TCT, CSI, ICI, C3, etc. Awarded by the International Academy of Cardiovascular Sciences, Winnipeg, Canada – “Lifetime Achievement Award In Cardiovascular Science, Medicine And Surgery” and ‘IMA (Indian Medical Association) Dr. K. Sharan Cardiology Excellence Award’ by IMA. Dr. Parikh received AAPI “ Global Leadership Award” at the Hands of Honorable Prime Minister of India (then Chief Minister of Gujarat) – ShriNarendraModi.
- Dr. Keyur Parikh received (Indian Council of Social Welfare-ICSW Gujarat State) “Glory of Gujarat Award” for dedication and distinguished role in Cardiologist and Cardiovascular field as a Devoted Doctor and Social Activist by Honorable Governor of Gujarat Smt. KamlaBeniwal, December 2013. Awarded by (AACOI – American Association of Cardiologists of Indian Origin)
- “Special Award to Dr. Keyur Parikh” for contributions to cardiology, March 2015.
Dr. Amit Patel – MBBS, DTDC, MD, FICA, MNCCP
- Consultant Pulmonologist and Intensivist. Did his Fellowship and Pulmonary and Critical Care medicine from Lilavati Hospital, Mumbai.
- ICU incharge in Rajasthan Hospitals for 3 years and started private practice since last 10 years.
- Consultant pulmonologist & in-charge of pulmonary department at CIMS along with Dr. Nitesh shah since last 5 years.
- Areas of special interest are obstructive airway diseases and sleep disorders.
Dr. Chirag Patel – MS, Fellowship at Belgium & U.S.A. India
- He specializes and has keen interest in all types of knee surgeries.
- He had completed Joint Replacement Fellowship at U.S.A, Belgium, Thailand, Sancheti, Pune.
- Dr Chirag is very dedicated to his work and takes personal care and interest while operating patients.
- He has successfully operated almost 1600 Hip and Knee Surgeries. He has a special interest for Revision Hip Surgery.
Dr. Gunvant Patel – MD, DM India
- M.B.B.S. and M.D. from B. J. Medical College, Ahmedabad and D.M. (Cardiology) from B. J. Medical College, Ahmedabad and Institute of Cardiology and Research Centre, Civil Hospital, Ahmedabad.
- He possesses over 24 years experience as interventional cardiologist.
- Procedures performed include but are not limited to coronary angiography, percutaneous transluminal coronary angioplasty, stents deployment, percutaneous balloon mitral valvoplasty, percutaneous commissurotomy, percutaneous balloon aortic valvoplasty, percutaneous balloon pulmonary valvoplasty, percutaneous PDA coil closure / Aveplatzer device closure, percutaneous balloon coarctation dilatation, PAMI, peripheral angioplasties including renal and carotid stenting. He was a former Assistant Professor of Medicine at B. J. Medical College, Ahmedabad.
- He has vast clinical experience of almost 27 years of Cardiology practice.
Dr. Purav Patel – DNB (Neurosurgery)
- Senior Consultant Neuro Surgeon, CIMS. Expertise in Microsurgery and special interest in Spinal Surgery.
- MBBS from B.J. Medical College, Ahmedabad and D.N.B. Neuro Surgery, Apollo Hospitals, Chennai. Focusses on Microsurgical techniques in Spine and Brain surgery.
- Has participated in workshops, conferences and live demonstrations on spine surgery.
- Has vast exposure in the field of Brain and Spine diseases with the latest operative techniques and has experience in Microsurgical & Endoscopic Brain & Spine Tumor Surgery, Trauma Surgery, Multilevel Spinal Stablization, Minimally invasive Disc. Surgery, Artificial Disc Replacement, Stereotactic Surgery and many more.
Dr. Tejas V. Patel – M.D, DM (Cardiology) CMC Vellore India
- Consultant Interventional Cardiologist at Cims Hospital.
- EX. Assistant Professor & Interventional Cardiologist CMC Vellore.
- He Stood First Rank in D.M (Cardiology) exam held at CMC (August-2014)- awarded with Dr. G.M. Cherian Gold Medal for “Best Outgoing Student in DM Cardiology”.
- He Stood University 2nd in M.D (General Medicine) exam held at Saurashtra University (May-2009).
- Has Selected for zonel round (among top 10) in Torrent Young Scholer Award (TYSA) completion during both M.D (Mumbai-2009) and D.M (Banglore-2013)
Dr. Divyesh Sadadiwala – MD(Ped.) (Gold Medalist), FPC India
- Consultant Interventional Pediatric Cardiologist at CIMS Hospital.
- Has done MBBS and MD pediatrics from Government Medical College Surat.
- Achieved Gold Medal from South Gujarat University for Pediatrics in year 2011. DR. H K Gaur award for excellence in Pediatrics in 2011.
- Has done fellowship in interventional Pediatric Cardiology from Narayana Hrudayalaya Bangalore. He stood first in exit exam of fellowship.
- He has presented papers in National pediatric cardiology conferences. Has publications in national journals.
- His areas of interest: neonatal interventions and fetal imaging.
Dr. Amir Sanghavi – India – (Joint Replacement Surgeon) MS (Ortho), Fellowship at Australia, UK, USA & Italy
- He specializes in hip and knee replacement surgery.
- He has done extensive fellowship in Hip and Knee Replacement Surgery & Revision Replacement Surgery in Australia, USA, UK & Italy.
- He has travelled extensively for National as well as International Conferences. He has performed more than 5000 Arthroplasty Surgeries.
- He does most of his Knee replacement surgeries by Navigation.
- He has taken PG Lecture course for knee replacement by navigation at AIIMS New Delhi
- He has specialized interest in unicondylar knee replacement. i.e. Microplasty Surgery.
Dr. Vineet Sankhla – India – MD, DM – Cardiology (CMC Vellore) , FESC, FISE
- DM Cardiology from CMC Vellore, MD from Government Medical College, Surat.
- Visiting Fellowship in Interventional Cardiology in Mayo Clinic, Rochester USA in 2012.
- Fellowship in Cardiac Electrophysiology Mumbai in 2009. Fellow of European Society of Cardiology (FESC) & Fellow of Indian Society of Electro cardiology (FISE)
- Received the GEORGE CHERIAN MEDAL and certificate for the best outgoing student in DM cardiology exams held in Feb 2006 by MGR University Chennai.
- Experienced in Coronary angiograms and Angioplasties, Cardiac catheterization for congenital heart disease.
- Special interest in heart rhythm disorders like ECG, arrhythmias and its management – radiofrequency catheter ablation and device therapy (Biventricular pacemaker/ICD).
- Visiting Interventional Cardiologist to “Pacific International Hospital” in the country of Papua New Guinea. Started the interventional cardiology program first time in the country of Papua New Guinea.
Dr. Nitesh Shah – MBBS, MD (Chest) India
- Senior Consultant Pulmonologist. Pioneer in Ahmedabad in the field of fiberoptic bronchoscopy.
- Has vast experience in obstructive airway disease & interstitial lung disease and sleep medicine.
- Vice President of Association of Chest physicians of Gujarat.
Dr. Bhagyesh Shah – MBBS, DA, IDCCM, CERTI. IN ID and HIV, AHA certified BLS, ACLS Instructor – India
- Head, Critical Care Department, CIMS Hospital. Exclusive Critical Care Fellowship training from Apollo Hospitals, Chennai.
- International working exposure with French and English doctors at Mauritius where he established country’s First State-of-the-art ICU and Emergency Department.
- Got International training certi.in ID & HIV Medicine from Canada & USA. Special interest in ICU interventions, ID, Pulmonary & Travel Medicine.
- He is AHA certified BLS and ACLS instructor.
- He is JCI Certified Trainer. Has active academic interest as a speaker in teaching medicos, para medics and public about health care, infectious diseases and control in many conferences and CMEs in India and around the world.
- Has started public seminar on CPR training at CIMS which has covered more than 50000 people so far. A pioneer in Adult Immunization practices, Infections Diseases & ECMO Program at CIMS hospital.
Dr. Dhiren Shah – MB, MS, MCh (CVTS) India
- Cardiothoracic & Vascular Surgeon. Director, CIMS Hospital. Has passed MCh (C.V.T.S.) from Delhi University (One of the oldest Cardiothoracic Institute of India) in 2002 with Gold Medal.
- Specialization in Adult Cardiac Surgery (Total arterial CABG also), Heart Failure Surgery, Valve Repairs, Paediatric Cardiac Surgery, Minimally Invasive Surgery.
- Experience of over 6000 open heart surgeries.
- Has been trained in Mitral Valve Repair under Dr. Alain Carpentieur & Dr.Phan at Alain Carpentieur Foundation Hospital, Vietnam. Fellowship Course in Minimally Invasive at Leipzig Heart Institute, Germany under Dr. Friedrich Mohr.
- Pioneer in Minimally Invasive Cardiac Surgery (MICS) in Western India. A part of the Pioneering team in India in developing Surgical Ventricular Restoration and Heart Failure Surgery.
- Member of Heart Failure society of India. Specialization in Heart Failure Surgery First to do Transcatheter Aortic Valve Replacement (TAVR) in India. Specialization in LV assist devices implantation.
Dr. Sanjay Shah – India -MS, DNB (Gen Surgery), DNB (Trauma Care) DSTC, ATLS
- Director and Head, CIMS Trauma Center, Ahmedabad.
- First qualified trauma surgeon in India. Has done DSTC (Definitive Surgery for Trauma Care) from Johannesburg Trauma Center, South Africa.
- Given many presentations in national conferences and many publications in national and international index journals also.
- Course Director and faculty of ATLS (Advanced Trauma Life Support by American college of Surgeon) programs in India. Special areas of interest in trauma care are: Comprehensive management of polytrauma patients, Management of head injury patients, Blunt and penetrating abdominal and chest injuries, Vascular injury.
- He is a Secretary of Indian Association of Traumatology and Critical Care (IATCC) – a section of Association of Surgeons of India.
Dr. Shaunak Shah – MS, MCh, DNB, Congenital & Structural Cardiac Surgeon – India
- MBBS & MS from Medical College, Baroda.
- Obtained MCh and DNB in Cardiac Surgery at Sanjay Gandhi Post Graduate Institute of Medical Science, Lucknow.
- Trained in Congenital Heart Surgery at Madras Medical Mission, Chennai.
- In addition to Pediatric Cardiac Surgery, his other area of interest is GUCH (Grown up Congenital Heart Disease), Aortic Root problems (Bentall’s and Ross procedure), Neonatal corrective cardiac surgery and cost containment in congenital cardiac surgery. He has over 13 articles published in indexed medical journals.
Dr. Urmil Shah – MD, DM India
- Interventional Cardiologist, Director, CIMS Hospital.
- Over 20 years experience in intensive care in Clinical Cardiology, non-invasive cardiac investigations, all Cath Lab procedures.
- Special interest in Primary Angioplasty.
- Has done More than 20000 Angiography and More than 5000 Angioplasty.
- More than 200 national & international publications to his credit; faculty at many cardiac conferences.
- He is involved in Various Basic Research Activities and Investigation Clinical trails.
Dr. Ateet Sharma- MS, Fellowship at Belgium, Singapore, France, Germany USA & Korea India
- He specializes in Knee,Hip& Shoulder Replacement Surgery.
- He has done extensive fellowship in Primary and Revision Knee and Hip replacement surgeries in Singapore, Bangkok, USA, Belgium, Germany, France & Korea.
- He has received special training and has special expertise in COMPUTER ASSISTED REPLACEMENT SURGERIES.
- He has a special interest for Shoulder Replacement Surgery.
- Dr. Sharma has performed over 3000 Primary and Revision Replacement and Arthroscopic Surgeries.
- He has travelled extensively for national as well as International conferences.
Dr. Chintan Sheth – DA, DNB, FICA India
- Cardiac Anaesthesiologist & Intensivist, CIMS Hospital.
- Done his D.A. from Stanley Medical College, Chennai and DNB Anaesthesiology and Fellowship in Cardiac Anaesthesia from Narayana Hrudayalaya, Bangalore.
- Specializes in Adult & Pediatric Cardiac Anaesthesia & Critical care.
- Special interest in Trans esophageal Echocardiography (TEE).
Dr. Kashyap Sheth -D Ped., MD, DNB (Ped), FNB (Ped) India
- Consultant Interventional Pediatric Cardiologist, CIMS
- Has done his basic medical education from NHL Medical College and F.N.B from Escorts Heart Institute & Research Center.
- First fellow in Gujarat State working exclusively in speciality of pediatric cardiology.
- He has treated more than thousand children with cardiac catheter interventions and angioplasties
- Has ample experience in Pediatric Cardiac Critical Care and Post Operative Management. Has published articles and abstracts in reputed journals and invited faculty in many national conferences.
Dr. Kartik Shukla – India
- I have passed my graduation and post graduation in Orthopaedics from B. J. Medical Collage, New Civil Hospital, Ahmedabad in 2003.
- Continued my senior registrarship of one year at the same place that has extended into 3 years of extensive work as an assistant professor.
- I started my private practice from 2006. Diversified interest had became more pinpointed in a field of computer assisted joint replacement surgery especially of hip and knee joint with more focus on revision situations after various fellowships at Germany, Austria, Korea and U.S.A.
- Tissue sparring surgery in a form of microplasty for knee has influenced my interest for last few years.
Dr. Vipul Thakkar – India – MD, IDCCM, Fellowship – Critical Care Medicine
- Critical Care Medicine Consultant at CIMS Hospital, Ahmedabad (Since 2010).
- He did his under graduation as well as Post graduation from B. J. Medical College, Civil Hospital, Ahmedabad.
- Pursued Diploma in Critical Care by IDCCM from Hinduja Hospital, Mumbai (2007) and additional qualification in Intensive Care Medicine-NBE fellowship from Lilavati Hospital, Mumbai (2009).
- He is keenly interested in development and establishment of good quality of Critical Care practices as well as Teaching and Training in Critical Care.
- Dedicated to deliver cost-optimized patient-centric care.
Krishnaswami Vijayaraghavan (Kris Vijay) – MD, USA
- Chair, Scientific Review Committee, Scottsdale Healthcare Research Institute, Scottsdale Healthcare
- Vice President, Scottsdale Cardiovascular Center
- Director, Heart Failure Program, Vice President, Scottsdale Cardiovascular Center, P.C.
- Adjunct Professor of Medicine, Midwestern University College of Medicine
- President, National Lipid Association, South West chapter
- Clinical Professor of Medicine, University of Arizona, Phoenix
- Has participated in more than 180 clinical trials and his research is focused on such disorders as congestive heart failure, hypercholesterolemia, hypertension, coronary artery disease, plaque regression, atrial fibrillation, peripheral vascular disease and diabetes/metabolic syndrome.
- Received the American College of Cardiology Award in 2013 for 3 years of prolific work in pursuit of quality education, mutually beneficial partnership and advocacy.
- His professional activities also include serving on Editorial Boards of medical journals, reviewing landmark guidelines and policy statements and serving on many important advisory boards dealing with Quality initiatives of national organizations.