Dr. Hemang Baxi, India
MD, DM, FACC, FESC
- Interventional Cardiologist. Director, CIMS Hospital.
- Post Graduate in Medicine (B J Medical College, Ahmedabad). Gold medal in Doctorate of Medicine (DM).
- Has authored many research papers and has extensive experience in the fields of clinical and interventional cardiology.
- Has performed more than 5000 coronary angioplasty (PTCA) and is one of the pioneers in Primary Angioplasty in Myocardial Infarction (PAMI) in Gujarat.
- Has received the prestigious Fellowship of American College of Cardiology (FACC) & Fellowship of European Society of Cardiology (FESC) Award.
Dr. Darshan Bhansali, India
- Passed MBBS in 1994.
- Completed MS in general surgery in 1998 from NHL medical college.
- Passed MCh in Onco surgery from M. P. Shah Cancer Hospital , Ahmedabad in 2001 with GOLD MEDAL.
- Received award of appreciation from Chief minister Narendra Modi in 2011 for excellence in Onco surgery.
- Special area of interest – Head and Neck Oncology.
Dr. Devang C. Bhavsar, India
- Consultant Radiation Oncologist at CIMS Cancer Center.
- Ex. Associate Professor and post graduate teacher at Gujarat Cancer & Research Center.
- One of the pioneers of Image Guided Radiotherapy technique in India. Very active in social activities like cancer awareness camps.
- Also Special Interest in SRS/SRT/SBRT (Stereotactic Body Radiation Therapy) , Neuro Oncology, Head & Neck Cancer, Breast Cancer & Genito Urinary Cancer.
Dr. Niren Bhavsar, India
- Consultant Cardiac Anaesthesiologist.
- Has done his graduation and post-graduation (MD) in Anaesthesiology from M.P. Shah Medical College, Jamnagar.
- Trained for Cardiac Anaesthesia at U.N. Mehta ICRC, Ahmedabad.
Dr. Maulik R. Bhensdadia, India
MBBS, MD (Radiation Oncology)
- Consultant Radiation Oncologist at CIMS Hospital, Ahmedabad since April 2014.
- MBBS from B. J. Medical College, Ahmedabad (Sept.2003-March 2009, Gujarat University).
- MD (Radiation Oncology) from Gujarat Cancer & Research Institute (GCRI), Ahmedabad attached with B. J. Medical College, Ahmedabad (May 2010 – May 2013 Gujarat University).
- Worked at CBCC-Apollo hospital, Ahmedabad from May, 2013 to March 2014.
- Has been in the field of the Oncology for last 6 years.
- Worked at Gujarat Cancer & Research Institute (GCRI), Ahmedabad, one of the largest cancer institute of western India and regional cancer center.
- Experience of working with most basics to most advanced technology in the field of Radiation Oncology.
- Has published original article in the state journal, presented posters in national conferences.
Dr. Milan Chag, India
MD, DM, DNB, FACC
- Managing Director, CIMS Hospital and Interventional cardiologist.
- Trained at Jaslok Hospital and Research Center, Mumbai; Christian Medical College, Vellore and Sanjay Gandhi Postgraduate Institute, Lucknow.
- One of the highest volume Interventionalist of India, with 25 years of experience in Cardiology, Appointed as a post-graduate teacher in Cardiology by National Board of Examination.
- Has been awarded “Lifetime Achievement Award in Cardiovascular Science, Medicine and Surgery” by International Academy of Cardiovascular Sciences, Winnipeg, Canada, February 2011.
- Awarded the prestigious Fellowship of American College of Cardiology in June 2014.
Dr. Anish Chandarana, India
MD, DM, FACC
- Interventional Cardiologist, Executive Director, CIMS Hospital. Brilliant academic record with many gold medals at graduate, post graduate and doctorate levels.
- Has a keen interest in clinical cardiology, non-invasive cardiology & interventional cardiology and has been a pioneer in establishing PAMI (Angioplasty in Acute Heart Attack) program, A part of many national & international research projects, papers and has extensive teaching experience.
- Former Assistant Professor at Institute of Cardiology and Research Center, Civil Hospital, Ahmedabad.
Dr. Amit Chitaliya, India
MBBS, D.Ped, FPCC, Fellowship Ped. Cardiac Critical Care (Berlin)
- Consultant Neonatal & Pediatric intensivist, Incharge Pediatric Critical Care Services-CIMS Hospital. Graduate and Post graduate(pediatrics)-BJ Medical College, Ahmedabad.
- Completed “Fellowship in Pediatric Cardiac Critical Care” from NarayanaHrudayalaya, Bangalore.
- Brings along wide experience in neonatology and pediatric critical care from various known institutes across the globe like Charite’ Institute-Germany and had extensive training upon HFOV, ECMO and pediatric F.O. Bronchoscopy from German Heart Institute-Berlin & ERS – France.
- Had developed Pioneering work in pediatric airway disorders & Fibre optic Bronchoscopy in Gujarat.
- Has been Awarded Post Graduate in Pediatric Nutrition in 2014-2015 from Boston University.
- Became certified Trainer – Simulation in Pediatric Critical Care – Pedistars in 2016.
Dr. Chirag Desai, India
MBBS, MD (Medicine) , DM (Oncology)
- Consultant Medical Oncologist at CIMS Hospital.
- Passed MBBS in 1987, MD (Medicine) in 1991 and DM (Oncology) in 1993.
- First in Western India to obtain specialty degree in medical oncology.
- Faculty in Medical Oncology Dept at GCRI from 1993 to 1998.
- Presently practicing as oncologist and one of the directors at Vedanta Hospital in Navrangpura, Ahmedabad.
- Invited faculty to most national and a few international cancer conferences.
- Member of editorial board of 4 cancer journals and 2 ICMR Disease Guideline Committees (Tongue cancer and Lung cancer).
- Executive committee member of 3 national cancer societies.
- Involved in more than 50 multinational clinical research projects.
- About 20 publications in national / international journals.
Dr. Manan Desai, India
MBBS, MS, MCh (CVTS, AIIMS), Cardiothoracic Surgeon
- Cardiothoracic Surgery specialization from All India Institute of Medical Science (AIIMS), New Delhi.
- Ex-Assistant Professor at U. N. Mehta Institute of Cardiology and Research, Ahmedabad.
- Trained in management of wide range of adult and complex congenital cardiac surgeries including cardiac transplant and robotic cardiac surgeries.
- Observerships at leading hospitals in Germany (MHH, Hannover and Herzzentrum leipzig).
- Areas of interest include Valvular Heart Disease/Cardiac Transplant and Mechanical Circulatory Support.
Dr. Hiren Dholakia, India
MD, PDCC [ CARDIAC ANAESTHESIA]
- Consultant Cardiac Anaesthetist and Intensivist.
- Has done his graduation and post graduation from Baroda Medical College and Post Doctoral Fellowship (PDCC) in Cardiovascular Anaesthesia from Shree Chitra Institute, Trivandrum.
- Has worked as a Consultant Cardiac Anaesthetist at India’s premier Cardiac institutes like Amrita Institute (Kochi) Escorts Heart Institute – (New Delhi)and Asian Heart Institute-(Mumbai).
- Specializes in Adult as well as Paediatric Cardiac Anaesthesia and also in Anaesthetic Management of non-surgical cardiac Interventional Procedure.
- Has keen interest in Cardiovascular Critical Care also.
Dr. Satya Gupta, India
MD, DM, FESC, FACC
- Director, CIMS Hospital.
- Has done his basic medical education in Rajasthan and DM from Christian Medical College, Vellore. Former Tutor and Senior Registrar at Christian Medical College, Vellore.
- Interventional Cardiology Fellowship from Pitie – Salpetriere University Hospital, Paris (France). During fellowship, got trained in radial angiographies and angioplasties.
- Has many publications in reputed National and International journals.
- Invited by Government of Tajikistan to set up a cath lab there and has performed thousands of radial angiographies and angioplasties there.
- Acknowledged by President of Tajikistan for performing radial angiography and angioplasty for the first time in the country.
- Awarded Fellowship of European Society of Cardiology (FESC) at Netherlands & Fellowship of American Collage of Cardiology (FACC) at Washington DC.
Dr. Rahul Jaiswal, India
MD, DM (Medical Oncology)
- Passed MBBS from B. J. Medical College,2003.
- Passed MD (Medicine) from V.S. Hospital & NHL Medical College 2008 and DM (Medical Oncology) from GCRI , B. J. Medical College, 2013.
- NTSE Scholarship Winner.
- Consultant Medical Oncologist in CIMS Cancer Center and Vedanta Hospital, Ahmedabad.
Dr. Vipul Kapoor, India
MD, DNB (Gen. Medicine), DNB (Cardiology), MNAMS, FESC
- Senior Consultant Interventional Cardiologist, CIMS Hospital.
- MBBS from B. J. Medical College, Ahmedabad in 1996.
- MD (Medicine) from L G General Hospital, Ahmedabad in 2000.
- DNB (Cardiology) from Care Hospital, Hyderabad.
- Fellow of European Society of Cardiology (ESC) since 2014.
- Has vast clinical experience of 10 years of Cardiology practice in Complex Primary Angioplasties, Adult Coronary & Peripheral Interventions, Device Closures, Pacemakers, 3-D Transesophageal and 3-D Trans-Thoracic Echocardiography.
- Published articles in several reputed journals.
Dr. Kinjal R. Jani, India
- Consultant Radiation Oncologist at CIMS Cancer Center.
- Gold medalist for ENT in MBBS. Received the first rank award from Gujarat Cancer Society in 2005.
- One of the highest experience of Image Guided Radiotherapy in India.
- Special interests in Head & Neck Oncology, Prostate Cancers & Breast Cancers. Very active in social activities like cancer awareness talks and camps.
Dr. Ajay Naik, India
MD, DM, DNB, FACC, FHRS, FESC – Cardiac Electrophysiologist
Director, Arrhythmia and CIED Device Clinic, Care Institute of Medical Sciences – CIMS
- DM and DNB Cardiology: KEM Hospital, Mumbai, 1998.
- EP Fellowship: Cedars-Sinai Medical Center, Los Angeles, USA, 1999- 2001.
- FACC (2003), FISE (2003), FCSI (2006), FAPSC (2008), FHRS (2010), FESC (2014).
- Working in Ahmedabad and visiting tertiary care centers nationally.
- Many publications in major international and national journals.
- Principal Investigator for numerous multinational drug and device clinical trials.
- International and National Faculty for Cardiac Electrophysiology.
Dr. Dhaval Naik, India
MS (Gold Medalist) DNB (CTS)
- Senior Cardiothoracic Surgeon, CIMS Hospital , India.
- Cardio-thoracic surgery training (DNB) at Apollo Hospitals, Chennai, under Dr. M.R. Girinath.
- Advance Fellowship in Cardiac Surgery at Royal Prince Alfred Hospital, Sydney, Australia under Dr. Mathew Bayfield and Dr.Paul Bannon. Affiliated with Sydney Cardiothoracic Surgeon Group, Sydney, Australia.
- Fellow, Minimal Invasive Cardiac Surgery at Leipzig, Germany under Dr. Mohr.
- Pioneer in Minimal Invasive Cardiac Surgery programme in Gujarat.
- Advance Fellowship in ECMO/ELSO in at Regensberg, Germany.
- Director, ECMO / ELSO Services at CIMS Hospital.
- Executive Member, Indian Association of Cardiothoracic Surgeons (IACTS).
Dr. Kalpesh T. Panchal, India
MBBS, MD (Gold Medalist)
- Consultant Pulmonologist at CIMS Hospital since last 1 year.
- Visiting Pulmo -Onco- Critical Care Specialist at GCRI, Civil Hospital Campus, Ahmedabad.
- Did Pulmonary Medicine From B. J. Medical College, Ahmedabad.
- Areas of Special interest are Bronchoscopy, Pleuroscopy (Medical Thoracoscopy) and Interstitial lung diseases.
Dr. Ashok M. Patel, India
- Full Time Consultant Onco Surgeon at CIMS Hospital since February 2016.
- MBBS from B J Medical College, Ahmedabad in 1976-1981.
- MS from B J Medical College & M P Shah Cancer Hospital Ahmedabad in 1981-1984.
- Jr. Lecturer Onco Surgery at M P Shah Cancer Hospital & GCRI in 1984-1987.
- Assistant Professor Onco Surgery at M P Shah Cancer Hospital & GCRI in 1987-1989.
- Practicing Onco Surgeon in Private since 1989 till today.
- Part Time Assistant Professor & Associate Professor in M P Shah Cancer Hospital & GCRI since 1997 to 2015.
- Part Time Onco Surgeon in CIMS Hospital in 2010-2016.
- Special Interest in Preventive oncology, Head & Neck & Breast oncology.
Dr. Jayesh V. Patel, India
- Passed MBBS & MS From B J Medical College, Gujarat University in 1977 – 1981.
- Registrar in ONCO surgery for 2 years in M P Shah Cancer Hospital.
- Junior lecturer in ONCO surgery at M P Shah Cancer Hosp from 1981 to 1984.
- Practices ONCO surgery since 1984 in Ahmedabad.
- Organized national and international conferences in the capacity of secretary and treasurer.
- Visited Royal Marsden Hospital London and Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center, New York as observer.
Dr. Malhar Patel, India
MBBS, DNB, Radiation Oncologist
- Radiation Oncologist at CIMS Cancer Center.
- Trained and worked at Jaslok Hospital & Research Centre, Mumbai.
- Wide experience in delivering precise radiation therapy using latest state of art radiation techniques.
- Presented original articles on international and national platforms.
- Special interest in Breast cancer and Head-Neck cancers.
- Very active in social activities like cancer awareness talks and medical camps.
Dr. Natubhai V. Patel, India
- Passed MBBS & MS From B J Medical College, Gujarat University in 1977 to 1981.
- Junior lecturer in ONCO surgery at M P Shah Cancer Hospital from 1981 to 1984.
- Organised National and International Conferences in the capacity of Secretary and Treasurer.
- Started Private Practice as ONCO SURGEON in 1984 in Ahmedabad.
Dr. Snehal Patel, India
MBBS, DNB Pediatrics
- Fellowship in Neonatal Intensive Care & Pediatric Cardiac Intensive Care. (Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital, Mumbai).
- Extensive Experience in managing critically ill neonates over a wide spectrum of illness including Neonatal Shock, Sepsis, MAS, PPHN, Neonatal Respiratory Disorders, VlBW & ELBW babies, HFO & INO for PPHN.
- Has been trained in one of the largest Neonatal Critical Care Unit in India.
- Special interest areas are Targeted Echocardiography for Hemodynamic Assessment, Neurodevelopmental follow up of NICU graduate.
- Trained in DASII.
- Instructor for Neonatal Simulation Programme.
Dr. Tarang Patel, India
MS, MCh (Onco), MAMS
- Has work experience of 35 years, belongs to first generation of qualified Surgical Oncologist of India.
- Performs Supramajor Head and Neck Cancer Surgeries like Cammando, Laryngectomy and fine, delicate surgeries of Thyroid, and Parotid gland.
- Has special interest in Breast cancer and has extensive experience in Chemo-Port and EEA stapler.