Dr. Hemang Baxi, India
MD, DM, FACC, FESC
- Interventional Cardiologist. Director, CIMS Hospital.
- Post Graduate in Medicine (B J Medical College, Ahmedabad). Gold medal in Doctorate of Medicine (DM).
- Has authored many research papers and has extensive experience in the fields of clinical and interventional cardiology.
- Has performed more than 5000 coronary angioplasty (PTCA) and is one of the pioneers in Primary Angioplasty in Myocardial Infarction (PAMI) in Gujarat.
- Has received the prestigious Fellowship of American College of Cardiology (FACC) & Fellowship of European Society of Cardiology (FESC) Award.
Dr. Darshan Bhansali, India
- Passed MBBS in 1994.
- Completed MS in general surgery in 1998 from NHL medical college.
- Passed MCh in Onco surgery from M. P. Shah Cancer Hospital , Ahmedabad in 2001 with GOLD MEDAL.
- Received award of appreciation from Chief minister Narendra Modi in 2011 for excellence in Onco surgery.
- Special area of interest – Head and Neck Oncology.
Dr. Devang C. Bhavsar, India
- Consultant Radiation Oncologist at CIMS Cancer Center.
- Ex. Associate Professor and post graduate teacher at Gujarat Cancer & Research Center.
- One of the pioneers of Image Guided Radiotherapy technique in India. Very active in social activities like cancer awareness camps.
- Also Special Interest in SRS/SRT/SBRT (Stereotactic Body Radiation Therapy) , Neuro Oncology, Head & Neck Cancer, Breast Cancer & Genito Urinary Cancer.
Dr. Niren Bhavsar, India
- Consultant Cardiac Anaesthesiologist.
- Has done his graduation and post-graduation (MD) in Anaesthesiology from M.P. Shah Medical College, Jamnagar.
- Trained for Cardiac Anaesthesia at U.N. Mehta ICRC, Ahmedabad.
Dr. Maulik R. Bhensdadia, India
MBBS, MD (Radiation Oncology)
- Consultant Radiation Oncologist at CIMS Hospital, Ahmedabad since April 2014.
- MBBS from B. J. Medical College, Ahmedabad (Sept.2003-March 2009, Gujarat University).
- MD (Radiation Oncology) from Gujarat Cancer & Research Institute (GCRI), Ahmedabad attached with B. J. Medical College, Ahmedabad (May 2010 – May 2013 Gujarat University).
- Worked at CBCC-Apollo hospital, Ahmedabad from May, 2013 to March 2014.
- Has been in the field of the Oncology for last 6 years.
- Worked at Gujarat Cancer & Research Institute (GCRI), Ahmedabad, one of the largest cancer institute of western India and regional cancer center.
- Experience of working with most basics to most advanced technology in the field of Radiation Oncology.
- Has published original article in the state journal, presented posters in national conferences.
Dr. Milan Chag, India
MD, DM, DNB, FACC
- Managing Director, CIMS Hospital and Interventional cardiologist.
- Trained at Jaslok Hospital and Research Center, Mumbai; Christian Medical College, Vellore and Sanjay Gandhi Postgraduate Institute, Lucknow.
- One of the highest volume Interventionalist of India, with 25 years of experience in Cardiology, Appointed as a post-graduate teacher in Cardiology by National Board of Examination.
- Has been awarded “Lifetime Achievement Award in Cardiovascular Science, Medicine and Surgery” by International Academy of Cardiovascular Sciences, Winnipeg, Canada, February 2011.
- Awarded the prestigious Fellowship of American College of Cardiology in June 2014.
Dr. Anish Chandarana, India
MD, DM, FACC
- Interventional Cardiologist, Executive Director, CIMS Hospital. Brilliant academic record with many gold medals at graduate, post graduate and doctorate levels.
- Has a keen interest in clinical cardiology, non-invasive cardiology & interventional cardiology and has been a pioneer in establishing PAMI (Angioplasty in Acute Heart Attack) program, A part of many national & international research projects, papers and has extensive teaching experience.
- Former Assistant Professor at Institute of Cardiology and Research Center, Civil Hospital, Ahmedabad.
Dr. Amit Chitaliya, India
MBBS, D.Ped, FPCC, Fellowship Ped. Cardiac Critical Care (Berlin)
- Consultant Neonatal & Pediatric intensivist, Incharge Pediatric Critical Care Services-CIMS Hospital. Graduate and Post graduate(pediatrics)-BJ Medical College, Ahmedabad.
- Completed “Fellowship in Pediatric Cardiac Critical Care” from NarayanaHrudayalaya, Bangalore.
- Brings along wide experience in neonatology and pediatric critical care from various known institutes across the globe like Charite’ Institute-Germany and had extensive training upon HFOV, ECMO and pediatric F.O. Bronchoscopy from German Heart Institute-Berlin & ERS – France.
- Had developed Pioneering work in pediatric airway disorders & Fibre optic Bronchoscopy in Gujarat.
- Has been Awarded Post Graduate in Pediatric Nutrition in 2014-2015 from Boston University.
- Became certified Trainer – Simulation in Pediatric Critical Care – Pedistars in 2016.
Dr. Chirag Desai, India
MBBS, MD (Medicine) , DM (Oncology)
- Consultant Medical Oncologist at CIMS Hospital.
- Passed MBBS in 1987, MD (Medicine) in 1991 and DM (Oncology) in 1993.
- First in Western India to obtain specialty degree in medical oncology.
- Faculty in Medical Oncology Dept at GCRI from 1993 to 1998.
- Presently practicing as oncologist and one of the directors at Vedanta Hospital in Navrangpura, Ahmedabad.
- Invited faculty to most national and a few international cancer conferences.
- Member of editorial board of 4 cancer journals and 2 ICMR Disease Guideline Committees (Tongue cancer and Lung cancer).
- Executive committee member of 3 national cancer societies.
- Involved in more than 50 multinational clinical research projects.
- About 20 publications in national / international journals.
Dr. Manan Desai, India
MBBS, MS, MCh (CVTS, AIIMS), Cardiothoracic Surgeon
- Cardiothoracic Surgery specialization from All India Institute of Medical Science (AIIMS), New Delhi.
- Ex-Assistant Professor at U. N. Mehta Institute of Cardiology and Research, Ahmedabad.
- Trained in management of wide range of adult and complex congenital cardiac surgeries including cardiac transplant and robotic cardiac surgeries.
- Observerships at leading hospitals in Germany (MHH, Hannover and Herzzentrum leipzig).
- Areas of interest include Valvular Heart Disease/Cardiac Transplant and Mechanical Circulatory Support.
Dr. Hiren Dholakia, India
MD, PDCC [ CARDIAC ANAESTHESIA]
- Consultant Cardiac Anaesthetist and Intensivist.
- Has done his graduation and post graduation from Baroda Medical College and Post Doctoral Fellowship (PDCC) in Cardiovascular Anaesthesia from Shree Chitra Institute, Trivandrum.
- Has worked as a Consultant Cardiac Anaesthetist at India’s premier Cardiac institutes like Amrita Institute (Kochi) Escorts Heart Institute – (New Delhi)and Asian Heart Institute-(Mumbai).
- Specializes in Adult as well as Paediatric Cardiac Anaesthesia and also in Anaesthetic Management of non-surgical cardiac Interventional Procedure.
- Has keen interest in Cardiovascular Critical Care also.
Dr. Satya Gupta, India
MD, DM, FESC, FACC
- Director, CIMS Hospital.
- Has done his basic medical education in Rajasthan and DM from Christian Medical College, Vellore. Former Tutor and Senior Registrar at Christian Medical College, Vellore.
- Interventional Cardiology Fellowship from Pitie – Salpetriere University Hospital, Paris (France). During fellowship, got trained in radial angiographies and angioplasties.
- Has many publications in reputed National and International journals.
- Invited by Government of Tajikistan to set up a cath lab there and has performed thousands of radial angiographies and angioplasties there.
- Acknowledged by President of Tajikistan for performing radial angiography and angioplasty for the first time in the country.
- Awarded Fellowship of European Society of Cardiology (FESC) at Netherlands & Fellowship of American Collage of Cardiology (FACC) at Washington DC.
Dr. Rahul Jaiswal, India
MD, DM (Medical Oncology)
- Passed MBBS from B. J. Medical College,2003.
- Passed MD (Medicine) from V.S. Hospital & NHL Medical College 2008 and DM (Medical Oncology) from GCRI , B. J. Medical College, 2013.
- NTSE Scholarship Winner.
- Consultant Medical Oncologist in CIMS Cancer Center and Vedanta Hospital, Ahmedabad.
Dr. Vipul Kapoor, India
MD, DNB (Gen. Medicine), DNB (Cardiology), MNAMS, FESC
- Senior Consultant Interventional Cardiologist, CIMS Hospital.
- MBBS from B. J. Medical College, Ahmedabad in 1996.
- MD (Medicine) from L G General Hospital, Ahmedabad in 2000.
- DNB (Cardiology) from Care Hospital, Hyderabad.
- Fellow of European Society of Cardiology (ESC) since 2014.
- Has vast clinical experience of 10 years of Cardiology practice in Complex Primary Angioplasties, Adult Coronary & Peripheral Interventions, Device Closures, Pacemakers, 3-D Transesophageal and 3-D Trans-Thoracic Echocardiography.
- Published articles in several reputed journals.
Dr. Ajay Naik, India
MD, DM, DNB, FACC, FHRS, FESC – Cardiac Electrophysiologist
Director, Arrhythmia and CIED Device Clinic, Care Institute of Medical Sciences – CIMS
- DM and DNB Cardiology: KEM Hospital, Mumbai, 1998.
- EP Fellowship: Cedars-Sinai Medical Center, Los Angeles, USA, 1999- 2001.
- FACC (2003), FISE (2003), FCSI (2006), FAPSC (2008), FHRS (2010), FESC (2014).
- Working in Ahmedabad and visiting tertiary care centers nationally.
- Many publications in major international and national journals.
- Principal Investigator for numerous multinational drug and device clinical trials.
- International and National Faculty for Cardiac Electrophysiology.
Dr. Dhaval Naik, India
MS (Gold Medalist) DNB (CTS)
- Senior Cardiothoracic Surgeon, CIMS Hospital , India.
- Cardio-thoracic surgery training (DNB) at Apollo Hospitals, Chennai, under Dr. M.R. Girinath.
- Advance Fellowship in Cardiac Surgery at Royal Prince Alfred Hospital, Sydney, Australia under Dr. Mathew Bayfield and Dr.Paul Bannon. Affiliated with Sydney Cardiothoracic Surgeon Group, Sydney, Australia.
- Fellow, Minimal Invasive Cardiac Surgery at Leipzig, Germany under Dr. Mohr.
- Pioneer in Minimal Invasive Cardiac Surgery programme in Gujarat.
- Advance Fellowship in ECMO/ELSO in at Regensberg, Germany.
- Director, ECMO / ELSO Services at CIMS Hospital.
- Executive Member, Indian Association of Cardiothoracic Surgeons (IACTS).
Dr. Kalpesh T. Panchal, India
MBBS, MD (Gold Medalist)
- Consultant Pulmonologist at CIMS Hospital since last 1 year.
- Visiting Pulmo -Onco- Critical Care Specialist at GCRI, Civil Hospital Campus, Ahmedabad.
- Did Pulmonary Medicine From B. J. Medical College, Ahmedabad.
- Areas of Special interest are Bronchoscopy, Pleuroscopy (Medical Thoracoscopy) and Interstitial lung diseases.
Dr. Ashok M. Patel, India
- Full Time Consultant Onco Surgeon at CIMS Hospital since February 2016.
- MBBS from B J Medical College, Ahmedabad in 1976-1981.
- MS from B J Medical College & M P Shah Cancer Hospital Ahmedabad in 1981-1984.
- Jr. Lecturer Onco Surgery at M P Shah Cancer Hospital & GCRI in 1984-1987.
- Assistant Professor Onco Surgery at M P Shah Cancer Hospital & GCRI in 1987-1989.
- Practicing Onco Surgeon in Private since 1989 till today.
- Part Time Assistant Professor & Associate Professor in M P Shah Cancer Hospital & GCRI since 1997 to 2015.
- Part Time Onco Surgeon in CIMS Hospital in 2010-2016.
- Special Interest in Preventive oncology, Head & Neck & Breast oncology.
Dr. Jayesh V. Patel, India
- Passed MBBS & MS From B J Medical College, Gujarat University in 1977 – 1981.
- Registrar in ONCO surgery for 2 years in M P Shah Cancer Hospital.
- Junior lecturer in ONCO surgery at M P Shah Cancer Hosp from 1981 to 1984.
- Practices ONCO surgery since 1984 in Ahmedabad.
- Organized national and international conferences in the capacity of secretary and treasurer.
- Visited Royal Marsden Hospital London and Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center, New York as observer.
Dr. Malhar Patel, India
MBBS, DNB, Radiation Oncologist
- Radiation Oncologist at CIMS Cancer Center.
- Trained and worked at Jaslok Hospital & Research Centre, Mumbai.
- Wide experience in delivering precise radiation therapy using latest state of art radiation techniques.
- Presented original articles on international and national platforms.
- Special interest in Breast cancer and Head-Neck cancers.
- Very active in social activities like cancer awareness talks and medical camps.
Dr. Natubhai V. Patel, India
- Passed MBBS & MS From B J Medical College, Gujarat University in 1977 to 1981.
- Junior lecturer in ONCO surgery at M P Shah Cancer Hospital from 1981 to 1984.
- Organised National and International Conferences in the capacity of Secretary and Treasurer.
- Started Private Practice as ONCO SURGEON in 1984 in Ahmedabad.
Dr. Snehal Patel, India
MBBS, DNB Pediatrics
- Fellowship in Neonatal Intensive Care & Pediatric Cardiac Intensive Care. (Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital, Mumbai).
- Extensive Experience in managing critically ill neonates over a wide spectrum of illness including Neonatal Shock, Sepsis, MAS, PPHN, Neonatal Respiratory Disorders, VlBW & ELBW babies, HFO & INO for PPHN.
- Has been trained in one of the largest Neonatal Critical Care Unit in India.
- Special interest areas are Targeted Echocardiography for Hemodynamic Assessment, Neurodevelopmental follow up of NICU graduate.
- Trained in DASII.
- Instructor for Neonatal Simulation Programme.
Dr. Tarang Patel, India
MS, MCh (Onco), MAMS
- Has work experience of 35 years, belongs to first generation of qualified Surgical Oncologist of India.
- Performs Supramajor Head and Neck Cancer Surgeries like Cammando, Laryngectomy and fine, delicate surgeries of Thyroid, and Parotid gland.
- Has special interest in Breast cancer and has extensive experience in Chemo-Port and EEA stapler.
Dr. Keyur Parikh, India
MD (USA), FCSI, FACC, FSCAI
- Chairman, CIMS Hospital. One of the senior most Interventional Cardiologists of India associated with pioneering invasive and interventional cardiology work in India, triple diplomats of Board of Internal Medicine, Cardiology & Interventional Cardiology (having lived in USA from 1982-1995).
- Graduate of the Harvard Business School, Owner/President Management (OPM Program-48) at the HBS Alumni-2014-2016.
- Awarded the Order of William Harvey by American College of Cardiology in 1991 and Prestigious “Distinguished International Service Award” by the American College of Cardiology in 2004.
- Faculty of International Conferences – ACC, Euro-PCR, ESC, TCT, CSI, ICI, C3, etc. Awarded by the International Academy of Cardiovascular Sciences, Winnipeg, Canada – “Lifetime Achievement Award In Cardiovascular Science, Medicine And Surgery” and ‘IMA (Indian Medical Association) Dr. K. Sharan Cardiology Excellence Award’ by IMA. Dr. Parikh received AAPI “ Global Leadership Award” at the Hands of Honorable Shri NarendraModi Prime Minister of India (then Chief Minister of Gujarat).
- Received (Indian Council of Social Welfare-ICSW Gujarat State) “Glory of Gujarat Award” for dedication and distinguished role in Cardiology and Cardiovascular field as a Devoted Doctor and Social Activist by Honorable Governor of Gujarat Smt. Kamla Beniwal, December 2013 Awarded by (AACOI – American Association of Cardiologists of Indian Origin).
- “Special Award to Dr. Keyur Parikh” for contributions to cardiology, March 2015.
Dr. Amit Patel, India
MBBS, DTDC, MD, FICA, MNCCP
- Consultant Pulmonologist and Intensivist. Did his Fellowship and Pulmonary and Critical Care medicine from Lilavati Hospital, Mumbai.
- ICU in charge in Rajasthan Hospitals for 3 years and started private practice since last 10 years.
- Consultant pulmonologist and in-charge of pulmonary department at CIMS along with Dr. Nitesh Shah since last 5 years.
- Areas of special interest are obstructive airway diseases, bronchoscopy and sleep disorders.
Dr. Prapti Patel Desai, India
MBBS, MD Radiation Oncology
- Has done Post Graduation training at Sri Aurobindo Medical College and PG Institute, Indore.
- Obtained her Fellowship at Tata Memorial Hospital Mumbai, one of the India’s leading institute in oncology.
- Has done various publications in national journals.
- Special interest are in Head and Neck Cancer, Gynecological Cancer, and Breast Cancer.
- Has experience in modern radiotherapy technique like IMRT, IGRT, Tomotherapy.
Dr. Tejas V. Patel, India
MD, DM Cardiology (CMC Vellore)
- Consultant Interventional Cardiologist, CIMS Hospital, Ahmedabad.
- Ex – Assistant Professor and Interventional Cardiologist, CMC Vellore.
- Secured first rank in DM (Cardiology) exam held at Christian Medical College (CMC Vellore).
- Awarded with Dr. G.M. Cherian Gold Medal for “Best Outgoing Student in DM Cardiology”.
- Did Obeservership in advance heart failure management and heart transplantation at University of Pittsburgh Medical Center (UPMC), Pittsburgh, USA.
- Stood University 2nd in MD (General Medicine) exam held at Saurashtra University.
- Selected for zonal round (among top 10) in Torrent Young Scholar Award (TYSA) completion during both MD (Mumbai-2009) and DM (Banglore-2013).
Dr. Amit B. Prajapati, India
MBBS , DA , IDCCM, FCCS , ATLS , ACLS PROVIDER
- Critical Care Medicine Consultant – Intensivist at CIMS Hospital.
- Pursued Indian Diploma In Critical Care Medicine (IDCCM) by ISCCM at CIMS Hospital.
- Did Post Graduation in Anaesthesiology from IKDRC , B.J.Medical College , Ahmedabad.
- Did MBBS From B. J. Medical College, Ahmedabad.
- AHA (American Heart Association) certified ACLS (Advance Cardiac Life Support) Provider.
- ACS (American College Of Surgeon) certified ATLS(Advance Trauma Life Support) Provider.
- Society Of Critical Care Medicine certified FCCS (Fundamental of Critical Care Support ) Provider.
- Keenly interested in development and establishment of good quality of Critical Care practices as well as Teaching and Training in Critical Care.
- Dedicated to deliver international guideline based management of critically ill patient.
- Special interest in management of ECMO patient, Transplant critical care management, Oncology Emergency.
Dr. Divyesh Sadadiwala, India
MD(Ped.) (Gold Medalist), FPC (NH Bangalore)
- Consultant Interventional Pediatric Cardiologist at CIMS Hospital.
- Has done MBBS and MD pediatrics from Government Medical College, Surat.
- Achieved Gold Medal from South Gujarat University for Pediatrics in year 2011. DR. H K Gaur award for excellence in Pediatrics in 2011.
- Has done fellowship in Interventional Pediatric Cardiology from Narayana Hrudayalaya Bangalore. Secured first rank in exit exam of fellowship.
- Has presented research and study articles in National pediatric cardiology conferences. Has publications in national journals.
- Areas of interest: neonatal interventions and fetal imaging.
Dr. Vineet Sankhla, India
MD, DM – Cardiology (CMC Vellore) , FESC, FISE
- DM Cardiology from CMC Vellore, MD from Government Medical College, Surat.
- Visiting Fellowship in Interventional Cardiology at Mayo Clinic, Rochester USA in 2012.
- Fellowship in Cardiac Electrophysiology Mumbai in 2009. Fellow of European Society of Cardiology (FESC) and Fellow of Indian Society of Electro cardiology (FISE).
- Received the GEORGE CHERIAN MEDAL and certificate for the best outgoing student in DM cardiology exams held in Feb 2006 by MGR University Chennai.
- Experienced in coronary angiograms and angioplasties, cardiac catheterization for congenital heart disease.
- Special interest in heart rhythm disorders like ECG, arrhythmias and its management – radiofrequency catheter ablation and device therapy (Biventricular pacemaker/ICD).
- Visiting Interventional Cardiologist to “Pacific International Hospital” in the country of Papua New Guinea. Started the interventional cardiology program for first time in the country of Papua New Guinea.
Dr. Bhagyesh Shah, India
MBBS, DA, IDCCM, CERTI. IN ID and HIV, AHA certified BLS, ACLS Instructor
- Head, Critical Care Department, CIMS Hospital. Exclusive Critical Care Fellowship training from Apollo Hospitals, Chennai.
- International working exposure with French and English doctors at Mauritius where he established country’s First State-of-the-art ICU and Emergency Department.
- Got International training certi. in ID and HIV Medicine from Canada & USA. Special interest in ICU interventions, ID, Pulmonary and Travel Medicine.
- AHA certified BLS and ACLS instructor. JCI Certified Trainer.
- Has active academic interest as a speaker in teaching medicos, para medics and public about health care, infectious diseases and control in many conferences and CMEs in India and around the world.
- Has started public seminars on CPR training at CIMS which has covered more than 50000 people so far. A pioneer in Adult Immunization practices, Infections Diseases & ECMO Program at CIMS hospital.
- Has multiple international publications to his credit.
Dr. Dhiren Shah, India
MB, MS, MCh (CVTS)
- Cardiothoracic and Vascular Surgeon. Director, CIMS Hospital.
- Has passed MCh (C.V.T.S.) from Delhi University (One of the oldest Cardiothoracic Institute of India) in 2002.
- Specialization in Adult Cardiac Surgery (Total arterial CABG also), Heart Failure Surgery, Valve Repairs, Paediatric Cardiac Surgery, Minimally Invasive Surgery ,Experience of over 7000 open heart surgeries.
- Has been trained in Mitral Valve Repair under Dr. Alain Carpentieur and Dr. Phan at Alain Carpentieur Foundation Hospital, Vietnam. Fellowship Course in Minimally Invasive at Leipzig Heart Institute, Germany under Dr. Friedrich Mohr.
- Pioneer in Minimally Invasive Cardiac Surgery (MICS) in Western India. A part of the Pioneering team in India in developing Surgical Ventricular Restoration and Heart Failure Surgery.
- Member of Heart Failure society of India. Specialization in Heart Failure Surgery.
- Specialization in LV assist devices implantation.
- First to do Trans Aortic Transcatheter Aortic Valve Replacement (TAVR) in India.
Dr. Nitesh Shah, India
MBBS, MD (Chest)
- Senior Consultant Pulmonologist. Pioneer in Ahmedabad in the field of fiberoptic bronchoscopy.
- Has vast experience in obstructive airway disease and interstitial lung disease and sleep medicine.
- Vice President of Association of Chest physicians of Gujarat.
Dr. Sanket Shah, India
MBBS, MD (Medicine) , DM (Oncology)
- Consultant Hematologist and Medical Oncologist at CIMS Hospital.
- Completed MBBS in 2009 & MD (Medicine) in 2012 from Smt. N.H.L. Municipal Medical College, Ahmedabad, Gujarat University.
- Achieved Gold medal in DM (Oncology) in 2015 from Gujarat Cancer Research institute, Ahmedabad, Gujarat university.
- Member of American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO).
- Specially versed with newer Chemotherapy , Immunotherapy and Targeted therapies.
- Also experienced in Stem Cell Transplant.
- Has published papers and articles in various journals and presented his work at national conferences.
Dr. Shaunak Shah, India
MS, MCh, DNB, Congenital and Structural Cardiac Surgeon
- MBBS & MS from Medical College, Baroda. MCh and DNB in Cardiac Surgery at Sanjay Gandhi Post Graduate Institute of Medical Science, Lucknow.
- Trained in Congenital Heart Surgery at Madras Medical Mission, Chennai.
- Other area of interest is GUCH (Grown up Congenital Heart Disease), Aortic Root problems (Bentall’s and Ross procedure), Neonatal corrective cardiac surgery and cost containment in congenital cardiac surgery.
- Has over 13 articles published in indexed medical journals.
Dr. Urmil Shah, India
MD, DM, FACC
- Interventional Cardiologist, Director, CIMS Hospital.
- Over 20 years experience in intensive care in Clinical Cardiology, non-invasive cardiac investigations, all Cath Lab procedures.
- Special interest in Primary Angioplasty.
- Has done more than 20000 Angiography and more than 5000 Angioplasty.
- More than 200 national and international publications to his credit; faculty at many cardiac conferences.
- Awarded fellowship by Cleveland Clinic Foundation, Ohio, USA as International Scholar in Interventional Cardiology Department in year 2003-2004.
- Involved in Various Basic Research Activities and Investigation Clinical trails.
- Is Chairman of Cardiac Awareness Programme Rotary district 3050.
Dr. Kashyap Sheth, India
D Ped., MD, DNB (Ped), FNB (Ped)
- Consultant Interventional Pediatric Cardiologist, CIMS.
- Has done his basic medical education from NHL Medical College and F.N.B from Escorts Heart Institute & Research Center.
- First fellow in Gujarat State working exclusively in specialty of pediatric cardiology.
- Has treated more than thousand children with cardiac catheter interventions and angioplasties.
- Has ample experience in Pediatric Cardiac Critical Care and Post Operative Management. Has published articles and abstracts in reputed journals and invited faculty in many national conferences.
Dr. Chintan, Sheth
DA, DNB, FICA India
- Cardiac Anaesthesiologist and Intensivist, CIMS Hospital.
- Done his D.A. from Stanley Medical College, Chennai and DNB Anaesthesiology and Fellowship in Cardiac Anaesthesia from Narayana Hrudayalaya, Bangalore.
- Done IACTA Travel Fellowship in heart transplant/ LVAD/ RVAD/ ECMO & Surgical Critical Care at University of Pittsburgh Medical Centre (UPMC) & Allegheny General Hospital, Pittsburgh, USA.
- Specializes in Adult & Pediatric Cardiac Anaesthesia and Critical care.
- Special interest in Transesophageal Echocardiography (TEE).
Dr. Vipul Thakkar, India
- Critical Care Medicine Consultant at CIMS Hospital, Ahmedabad (Since its inception).
- Did his under graduation as well as Post graduation from B. J. Medical College, Civil Hospital, Ahmedabad.
- Pursued Diploma in Critical Care by IDCCM from Hinduja Hospital, Mumbai (2005-2007) and additional Fellowship in Intensive Care Medicine from Lilavati Hospital, Mumbai (2007-2009).
- Keenly interested in development and establishment of good quality of Critical Care practices as well as Teaching and Training in Critical Care.
- Dedicated to deliver cost-optimized, patient-centric care.